Friday, October 11, 2013



Hello my dear friends!

Today I´m going to talk about the international new to you can find in the following link:
 

If you don´t want read it, or can´t read a big text, don´t care! I will write a summary for you.

The new is about the dead of Erich Priebke, a Nazi SS captain who helped to carry out the Nazi Italian massacres; however he never recognized this – except for two persons who he said kill-, so he neither asked forgiveness, instead Priebke lived free 50 years in Argentina until 1955, when he was extradited to Italy. In this place he was sentenced to life imprisonment, but due he was 90 years old, he was placed under house arrest, where he have seen doing different daily activities …in this case there was  justice…

There were different reactions to the death of this person, but the most of all (from individuals belonging to the movement against the deceased), were referent to he has been a criminal, so his funeral must not be an opportunity for his supporters would defend the Nazism, because there were very much victims, so the government and the people in general musn`t  forget that.

I think to this kinds of situations musn`t continue allowing, so I agree with  the previous opinions.

Ok. This is all, I hope this new was interesting for you
See you the next time!


Bye!!

6 comments:

  1. a terrible man and an unfair sentence...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is very interesting the phenomenon that happen when a bad person dies… because always exist persons that support the bad acts that he did. As the Pinochet and your death

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know who this person, thanks for the info
    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This case is very similar to Pinochet! I think that this persons never repent for the bad things they did. Also the justice system is inefficient. Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My ex boufriend knows a lot about history, so I have heard a lot of this stories of bad persons hidding somewhere without paying because of their actions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This stories are terrible! and the worst is that in Chile happened the same...

    ReplyDelete