Monday, October 21, 2013

Hello my friends!

This time I want to talk you about the place when I have lived all my life: San Bernardo, specifically, a serious problem that is affecting this place today, I mean Wing lost identity of this commune.

Contextualizing the situation, I must tell you to this place is a commune in the south of Santiago, known as the capital of folklore. Formerly it was a rural site, disconnected from the capital, quiet, peaceful and characterized by its great cultural heritage, but for be honest today there aren´t much of that, because San Bernardo has become in a fraction over Santiago, like many other, this because the last place authorities have decided that it is necessary to change the face of the commune and modernize, although local people have opposed many of these decisions, for example: the destruction of emblematic places as the Grove Street Portales, the oblivion of petty railway or the old cinema and theater, the total remodeling oldest square of the commune, etc. This situation saddens me a lot, because I reach to witness how nice it was the old San Bernardo and its rural character I identified very much, so is that now I'm living in a different place.

I think to this situation is a big problem, because although still maintain some customs and important places, little by little is being destroyed the heritage of chile. I hope this doesn´t continue happening.



Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment