Friday, October 25, 2013

Hello bloggers!

Today I want to talk in this post about a very important topic: the environment we live in.

I think to the people must learn environmentally friendly practices primarily in their families (situated in a community) and in the school, in the first years of life, but not always happen that, sometimes the people learn this practices when they are adults with theirs children,  and in some case this never happen.
In my case, I haven´t incorporated completely recycling in my habits, I prefer buy thinks to have a low carbonfootprint , however I contribute with the recycling to using used clothing, using the waste in the interventions for the university, etc.  

When I have to go to any place, I always prefer walk and don’t take a car, because is healthy for me and of this way I contributed to care the environment. I would like ride a bike, but I haven´t one.  In this aspect I am very aware about the benefits these choices bring us.  

For be honest I haven´t joined or supported any eco-organization, because I think to do it would take me time that I spend in other activities like the university, for example; however in general I agree with their position, so I try to don´t damage the environment.

For help this cause I also turn off the light when anybody is in any room, I close the water tap when anybody is using it and I care the flowers, the trees and the animals. From now I would help more recycling my wastes.

For reduce my carbon footprint, as I have explained I walk to the different places and care the water and the light, but else I try to don´t buy things with plastic or metallic wrapped and don´t use plastic bags all the time.
Finally, I believe to in Santiago there are few measures for care the environment, I think lo lack take decisions respect for example, to the great number of cards in the street for example, or respect to the great amount of energy to spend the business and industries, etc.

Well, I hope we care all the days our environment J


Bye!

1 comment:

  1. The ecological topics should teach it since school, and the government should have policies public about this topic... but... I never heard about the ecology when I was a child...

    it’s a communitarian topic very important!

    ReplyDelete