Friday, December 13, 2013

Hello bloggers!

This post corresponds to I didn´t write on 12 September. Well, this time I would like to talk about a country that I would like to go. The truth is that it would be very exciting for me to visit Bolivia, because my mother's family is Bolivian so I would like to know their homeland, where they both lived and miss.

I know that in this country the political constitution is intercultural and promote good living, so I would love to know how they live, also I know that the most of the population is indigenous, as its president, so there is so much concern about keeping the ancient culture, these things are very surprising to me, because that does not happen in Chile, for that reason if I was in that place I like to meet the people and the way they live, go to popular sites, to schools, to the indigenous communities, etc.

If I had the opportunity to travel to Bolivia I would like to go as a tourist or work some time there as a community psychologist, but not stay live forever in this country, but to bring the whole experience to Chile and work in that direction here.

Now you tell me where want you travel!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment