Friday, November 29, 2013

Hello dear bloggers

The year is finished and with it the English course, for this reason I´m going to write about my use of the English language and the English class.

Well, for be honest I don’t like the english language, because I´m in favor of preserving our culture and not give in to market pressures often force us to speak English, so I disagree the English course be mandatory, I think to it should be optative, for  people to like learn it. However I believe to this class was than the before levels, because we were able to combine practical activities with lessons on the vocabulary and grammar, also the fact that assessments were was less good, because that one is not demotivating. In relation with de blog I thik to is a good way for practice, because writing every week you start thinking faster prayers in English, which is for when one should speak in this language

I think I should improve my ability to understand what I speak in English, to achieve this I intend to improve to listen songs in English and try to understand and also I can watch films in English without subtitles.

Usually I help to my sister to study for her oral english tests, o I talk with her and at the same time I study for my class, also I help to my boyfriend with some books to him must translate from English to Spanish, for his career.

I hope soon to finish the English course and not have to use this language anymore for obligation

Well, that is all
regards

Bye!




2 comments:

  1. I agree with you! I think the english subject don't should be obligation! but it's very useful for the laboral life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like too much english but is necessary to understand him :(

    ReplyDelete