Friday, October 4, 2013

Hello blogger!

Today I´m going to talk about a very important person in my life: my sister Dámaris.
She is my younger sister, she is twenty years old.

Dámaris is far different than it is in the rest of the people, because is very crazy! When you least expect it, she could surprise you! Dámaris is very funny and always want to make people laugh, so makes different and ridiculous thing for do it.

As you know, Dámaris is very extroverted, but, also she have a great heart, for this reason she all the time is thinking about how help to the people.

Also, my sister is a good and reliable person, I can talk whit her all topics, because she understand me…she always be for me, and I´m very thankful for that. I would just like to stay more time with her, but that is impossible the most of the time, because we studied all the day in different and remote universities, so we came to our home very later. But each day we must to be together even if it's only a short time, because we love each other.

Well, I really hope to you have a great time with your dear persons.
 Don´t forget to the most important in the life is the love J


Bye!!

3 comments:

  1. Have a sister its great!
    I think the best persons are a crazy persons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wrote about my brother and how different we are from each other, so I understand how do you feel about her c: But it seems like you and your sister are much closer than me and my brother hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice topic! I glad you and Damaris can understand each other!
    Regards! (:

    ReplyDelete