Friday, September 6, 2013


Hello dear friends!

Today I´m going to talk about my ideal job. My ideal job is: Community and/or educational psychologist in vulnerable locations, namely work in one of these areas, but combining these two views.

For be honest, if you want to work in this field you would need some qualities and skills for make a good work, for example: be critical, be committed with the social causes, be able to work in teams, be empathic, be responsible, believe in the capabilities of the people, communities, etc.

I think to I would be good in this job first because since to I was a child I grew up in  places with very much social deprivations, so I know the hard reality of the people to live under these conditions, second because for this reason I am committed with these problematic.

The difficult to you could find in this kind of job are related to the actuation systems, because these are regulated for public policies to doesn´t consider to the culture and dynamics of the different communities, so would be hard work in this scenario.


Well, this is all. See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I think that your ideal job is very cute. I think that help other people in vulnerable locations you need many strength and perseverance.
    Regards Tamar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy! your future job is very important and beautiful, do not change!

    ReplyDelete